Sunday, September 10, 2006

Period 3 - English

On Friday, I took a test on the Eight Parts of Speech. I think I did Good. Maybe my heading was a little off, I'm not sure. I'm sure I did good (maybe even an A!). I'm think all of my teachers like me which is a thumbs up. Has anyone ever heard of hieroglyphics? It is the Egyptians writing system ( pictures and symbols). Well, in class my teacher let us all have a chance at stamping our names in hieroglyphics. Technically, not all of us. Well... Only five people. I didn't get a chance and I never will. I sit on the opposite side of the classroom so if I do, I will be the last one. Anyway, I asked my teacher where she got it...just take a guess...she got it in Egypt! She told me I should go there one day. If I'm going anywhere out of the country, I'm heading to Paris. (France that is)

- The Star

No comments: